Hello and Some Facts
I’ve decided to make updating this blog more of a priority, for now at least. Old-fashioned-bullet-update-go!
* We took a four-day, much-needed vacation in a cabin on the coast. Pictures soon.
* Kyle is writing a book. I am writing a book. I’m surprised Gideon isn’t writing a book.
* I have tons of zucchini coming in from the garden. I froze 14 bags already. I don’t even know what to do. I guess make zucchini relish?
* Next week, I’m buying tickets to go to Amsterdam and Belgium. It will be my first overseas vacation since having a baby.
* I’m almost scared to post links to all the articles I’ve written in the last few months. Stay tuned for a round-up post.
* Did you know that the dresses the women wear in Gustav Klimt paintings really existed? They were designed by a woman called Emilie Flöge.