Lots Going On
Ever since I was a little girl, I have called the phone company to get the correct time — SOS-8900. I just did it, and a recorded voice informed me that they are discontinuing the service. This is making me sad.
In other news:
* Closing on the house on Wednesday, supposedly
* I don’t like mortgage brokers
* I have a lot of thoughts on America from my trip, but now I wonder if it is moot
* Termite people should be able to give you estimates for free
* I sold a pair of earrings on my Etsy shop. Hooray!
* Soooooooooooo many story ideas in my head
* I am going to Litquake this week.
* Busy busy!
2 thoughts on “Lots Going On”
It is okay to dislike mortgage brokers. They are the zits of the financial world – unsightly, unwanted, full of nasty slime (generally erupted under the guise of “teaser rates”), and completely useless. Kick them.
I agree wholeheartedly.